A GitHub Action for running Lighthouse audits automatically in CI workflows. Lighthouse Check Action provides simple configuration and a long list of features for advanced customization including Slack notifications, AWS S3 HTML report uploads, and more!
This project differes from others with its ease of use for simple cases and numerous features for advanced needs.
- ✨ Lighthouse audit multiple URLs or just one.
- 💬 PR comments of audit scores.
- 🎉 Save HTML reports locally.
- 💖 Upload HTML reports as artifacts.
- 🙌 Upload HTML reports to AWS S3.
- 🔥 Fail a workflow when minimum scores aren't met.
- 🛎️ Slack notifications with Git info (author, branch, PR, etc).
- 💎 Easily save a record of all your audits via Foo's free service.
- 🤗 Detailed documentation!